The Waste Consulting Analysis Process
We begin by learning all we can about your waste consulting needs.
- How many locations, facilities, or properties do you have?
- How many waste hauling vendors provide you service?
- How many dumpsters are located at each property?
- What products are being recycled?
- Do you have a waste water process and program?
- What equipment have you purchased in the last 3 years?
- If yours is a food service business, what specialized services are you receiving?
We assess the cost-efficiency, billing accuracy, service history, and
incentives status of your current program.
- We review Federal and State Tax incentives for all industries in Brownfield, Environmental, Pollution Control and Renewable energy incentives available to both the vendor and the client for pricing concessions and savings.
- We analyze your current waste disposal accounts to uncover hidden overcharges that produce refunds, secure reduced monthly bills and place our clients in a position of strength with their waste haulers.
- We understand the components of costs involved in waste hauling and we look for mistakes, overcharges and accounting errors. We then ask the hauler to credit your account.
- We also identify margin pricing with the goal of lowering your monthly invoices. We can determine what it costs the waste hauler to service your account and ask them to adjust your bill accordingly.
Your provide to us:
- copy of recent invoice
- copy of existing service agreements
- authorization to audit your existing account.
Our job is to:
- audit invoices
- review service agreements
- identify margin pricing
- secure favored pricing
- calculate and report savings
- lock in new terms and rates
- maintain history and reporting
Frequently Asked Questions
IS NTC A WASTE HAULING/DISPOSAL COMPANY?
No. We do not own any equipment or haul away your waste.
WHY DO WE NEED THE SERVICES THAT NTC PROVIDES?
Our expertise in dealing with the waste haulers and our understanding of the industry enables us to work from a position of strength on your behalf to produce maximum savings.
WHAT IS THE COST?
We work on a contingency fee basis in which we share the savings for the term of our agreement.
HOW DO YOU CALCULATE THE SAVINGS?
Monthly savings are calculated by using the rates associated with the most recent service provider billing statement prior to implementing the cost reductions.
HOW LONG DOES THE ANALYSIS TAKE TO COMPLETE?
Our analysis can be completed in as little as two weeks and can last up to several months depending on the number of locations you have and the size and complexity of your waste hauling accounts.
HOW MUCH OF OUR TIME WILL THE ANALYSIS REQUIRE?
Virtually none! That’s one of the greatest benefits in having us work for you. We perform our analysis, implement our recommendations and save you money without disrupting your daily business activities. We can even obtain copies of your invoices without you lifting a finger. All we need are your approval on our Cost Reduction Agreement and your signature on a Letter of Authorization.
HOW CAN YOU SAVE US MONEY ON OUR WASTE ACCOUNTS?
We find errors, overcharges and cost reduction opportunities by evaluating your invoices and service agreements. The savings are verified in the form of a refund or a reduced monthly bill.
WHAT IF WE HAVE CONTRACTS IN PLACE WITH OUR WASTE HAULERS?
The fact that you have a contract in place has very little bearing on our ability to produce results. In fact, 95% of our client’s have contracts in place. We’ve produced results on over 70% of those properties; saving our clients an average of 30% on their current waste hauling expenses.
WHY CAN’T I JUST DO THIS MYSELF?
You could...but do you know what it costs the haulers to pick up your trash? And when will you fit the project into your schedule? Allowing an industry expert like NTC to advocate on your behalf will save you money and valuable time needed focus on your core competencies.